May all that you wish for come true in the new year my friends! Have a wonderful holiday season!
For you to read…
Hello everyone!! Today I bring you a small list of Sims 3 stories that I have either read or I’m still reading. I want to share this with you guys because I feel sharing is the best way we can appreciate what others do for our Sims 3 community. It’s not like EA is going to come knocking at your door and ask you to sign a contract with them… well… anyway… here is the list.
- A Pair of Brown Eyes — One of the sweetest romance stories I have read! Period. It’s also a historical romance.
- The Last Canvas — OMG!! I’m so in love with this story. Mind you, is not your common romance. Be open minded and enjoy the ride.
- The Suitor — Another historical Sims 3 story. Because I can’t get enough of the Gothic Romance!! Okay so it’s not a gothic story, I just call them that way because of Victoria Holt.
- And Then It Rained — I have barely just started reading this Legacy and I have to say I’m enjoy it.
- Love For the Ladies — Follow Borage on his quest to love 1, 2, 3… just follow him on his quest to love all ladies out there. Ya know… xoxo
Fighting Metropolis is another story I’m reading but the author (my friend silentronin) is taking a vacation and has not updated more on it. However, it is an ongoing story. You might want to check it out!
And I thought it would be nice to mention Trusting Desire as it is a Sims 3 story, however, this Sims 3 story comes from an already published novel, the author takes great effort to bring us a well detailed comic book-like sims 3 story based on her novel. You will love it!
I hope you guys check them out!
I remember when I first came up with the idea for The Mellark Legacy, and what truly inspired me to write the story was creating their family tree and thinking of all these mini background stories that made each of the members.
However, not just because of this reason I will create a family tree for the Mellarks of Riverview. This family is a big part of Annabelle’s story and they deserve to have their own family tree. Meanwhile I’m going to get inspired with all their little stories and perhaps gain the strength to finish this story of Annabelle and Aaron and how their names both start with an A and it was not premeditated. Really, it wasn’t.
~click here for great romantic sounds. lol~
Mellarks of Riverview
So, remember this family here? Charles the founder of the Mellark Hospital in Sunset Valley?
~click pictures to see larger version :3~
John Mellark’s Descendants:
Jonathan Mellark’s Descendants:
Johan Mellark’s Descendants:
This family tree was the hardest thing to put together yet! There was a lot to take into consideration. Glad is over and hope it is to your liking!
Thank you for reading!